• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/rged.oyd
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/discog.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
French DJ, producer and live act Romain Garcia returns to Anjunadeep with a new four-track EP, entitled ‘Everybody Dreams’.
Romain was welcomed to the Anjunadeep family last year with his well-received EP ‘Before You Go EP’. His label debut received support from Sian Eleri on her BBC Radio 1 Chillest show and the EP’s title track was the most-played on SiriusXM Chill across the month of February.
On ‘Everybody Dreams’, Romain’s uniquely joyful take on progressive house is on full display, and the additional elements of strong arpeggiated synths, and moving vocal samples combine to make this a standout release for the young French talent.
After appearing at Anjunadeep’s label showcase at Printworks in December 2022, Romain is set for a busy year of touring, kicking off with a string of European shows, including supporting Anjunadeep label favourite Marsh in Paris, before Romain makes his American debut in the second half of the year.
Release Date: 10th February 2023
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
#Anjunadeep #RomainGarcia #EverybodyDreams
Cool Facts About Music
Music is one of the most fascinating subjects in all of human history, and there are many ways that it influences the way we live our lives. Are you a music lover, or just want to learn more about the world of music? Whatever your reason, we’ve got you covered with some cool facts about music that will have you feeling all the more excited about this fascinating subject.
The production of music is an important part of how it is heard and felt. There are a number of different methods that can be used to produce a song or instrumental. Some of these methods use digital recording and electronic elements to create a more modern sound.
Facts About Music
A number of studies have been done in recent years to find out how music affects the brain and how it makes us feel. Research has found that playing and listening to music stimulates the frontal lobe, which produces dopamine and other brain chemicals.
Songs also synchronise the activity of our cerebellum, allowing it to produce oxytocin, which is often considered the love hormone. This is why music can make us feel so good and why it is so addictive!
There are lots of talented artists all over the world who have made an impact on the world of music. Some of the biggest names in music include The Beatles, Madonna, Prince, and Jennifer Lopez.
There are many different genres of music, and they each have their own unique characteristics. Some of the most popular types of music include rock, pop, rap, country, and jazz.