• Buy/Stream ‘Universal Language’: https://anjunadeep.co/sdul.oyd
• Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio.oyd
• Anjuna Music Store: https://music.anjunabeats.com/
• Anjuna Merchandise: https://store.anjunabeats.com/
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/gb/join
Canadian DJ and producer Simon Doty shares his highly anticipated debut album ‘Universal Language’, out now on Anjunadeep.
The album release follows singles ‘Follow Me’, ‘Have You Ever?’ and ‘Soulflow’, which have collectively gained radio support from BBC Radio 1 presenters Pete Tong and Danny Howard, SiriusXM and KCRW as well as a host of tastemaking DJs including Gorgon City, Diplo, Nora En Pure and more.
Crafted for the dancefloor, Simon’s debut album ‘Universal Language’ gives the audience a taste of the range of musical styles that they can expect to hear Simon play during one of his DJ sets.
“We’re starting to lose the groove in underground dance music. This album is partly about showing people that club music can still be melodic and emotional.” – Simon Doty
‘Universal Language’ features a range of collaborations including American spoken word artist Ursula Rucker, british duo My Friend, singer / songwriter Tailor, UK-based producer and vocalist Artche, british songstress Ruth Royall and legendary American vocalist Roland Clark as well as a remix of JODA’s hit track ‘Closer’ (feat. Robyn Sherwell).
Release date: 28th April 2023
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Follow Anjunadeep Playlists:
• Chill with Anjuna: https://anjunadeep.co/chill.oyd
• Melodic House 2023: https://anjunadeep.co/melodichouse.oyd
• Best of Anjunadeep: https://anjunadeep.co/bestof.oyd
• Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog.oyd
#Anjunadeep #SimonDoty #UniversalLanguage
The Production of Music – Facts, Artists & Genres
Music is a form of entertainment that has remained a central part of people’s lives for thousands of years. It is an art, a form of cultural exchange and a major business industry, encompassing production, distribution, publishing, live concerts, album sales and streaming.
1. The Production of Music: Facts, Artists & Genres
Musical production is the process of recording and editing songs. It involves many people who work together to create music including songwriters, musicians, mixers, engineers and more.
2. Music is a tool for communication and emotion: It helps us understand beauty, provides us with an outlet for creativity, helps us express ourselves and helps our brains function in a healthy manner.
3. Music can be used for therapeutic purposes: It improves mood, memory and attention in stroke patients and has been shown to enhance the cognitive performance of children who have suffered brain damage.
4. Music is a vital social activity: It is a factor in the formation of groups and conflict mitigation.
5. Music is a valuable form of recreation: It helps us to have fun and express our emotions.
6. Music is a powerful social tool: It allows people to bond with each other and form friendships and support for each other.
7. Music is a form of art: It can be a source of inspiration, or it can be performed by a group and shared with others.
8. Music is a great way to spend time: It can be entertaining, relaxing or inspiring.