• Buy/Stream ‘Universal Language’: https://anjunadeep.co/sdul.oyd
• Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio.oyd
• Anjuna Music Store: https://music.anjunabeats.com/
• Anjuna Merchandise: https://store.anjunabeats.com/
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/gb/join
Canadian DJ and producer Simon Doty shares his highly anticipated debut album ‘Universal Language’, out now on Anjunadeep.
The album release follows singles ‘Follow Me’, ‘Have You Ever?’ and ‘Soulflow’, which have collectively gained radio support from BBC Radio 1 presenters Pete Tong and Danny Howard, SiriusXM and KCRW as well as a host of tastemaking DJs including Gorgon City, Diplo, Nora En Pure and more.
Crafted for the dancefloor, Simon’s debut album ‘Universal Language’ gives the audience a taste of the range of musical styles that they can expect to hear Simon play during one of his DJ sets.
“We’re starting to lose the groove in underground dance music. This album is partly about showing people that club music can still be melodic and emotional.” – Simon Doty
‘Universal Language’ features a range of collaborations including American spoken word artist Ursula Rucker, british duo My Friend, singer / songwriter Tailor, UK-based producer and vocalist Artche, british songstress Ruth Royall and legendary American vocalist Roland Clark as well as a remix of JODA’s hit track ‘Closer’ (feat. Robyn Sherwell).
Release date: 28th April 2023
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Follow Anjunadeep Playlists:
• Chill with Anjuna: https://anjunadeep.co/chill.oyd
• Melodic House 2023: https://anjunadeep.co/melodichouse.oyd
• Best of Anjunadeep: https://anjunadeep.co/bestof.oyd
• Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog.oyd
#Anjunadeep #SimonDoty #UniversalLanguage
Music Production Facts
Music is a complex art that requires a lot of time, concentration, technical knowledge and creative talent. The job of a music producer is to help a musician or composer create a coherent finished product that fits their needs and the musical genre in which they are working.
Music production is the process of recording, mixing and mastering songs, instrumentals or other forms of audio recordings to produce them for use in the entertainment industry. It involves a wide variety of equipment, skills and technologies and can be challenging.
The basic elements of music include melody, harmony, rhythm and tone. These factors can be manipulated independently, but must be combined in the correct way to achieve an intended effect.
Time Signature and Meter
The rhythm parts of a song are usually played by a rhythm section, consisting of chord-playing instruments (e.g., electric guitar, acoustic guitar or piano) and a bass instrument. The rhythm section may also play percussion, such as the snare drum or a cymbal.
Different time signatures (called meters) are used to indicate how many beats are in a measure, including duple meter, where each beat has two accents; triple meter, where each beat has three accents; and quadruple meter, where each measure has four accents.
Music is an integral part of the human experience and can be a source of happiness, excitement and pleasure. It is also a powerful tool for communication, social cohesion and conflict mitigation. It has practical utility that can be applied to many endeavors, is a significant part of culture, provides entertainment, gives people an outlet for creativity, and helps us understand beauty.