• Buy/Stream ‘Universal Language’: https://anjunadeep.co/sdul.oyd
• Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio.oyd
• Anjuna Music Store: https://music.anjunabeats.com/
• Anjuna Merchandise: https://store.anjunabeats.com/
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/gb/join
Canadian DJ and producer Simon Doty shares his highly anticipated debut album ‘Universal Language’, out now on Anjunadeep.
The album release follows singles ‘Follow Me’, ‘Have You Ever?’ and ‘Soulflow’, which have collectively gained radio support from BBC Radio 1 presenters Pete Tong and Danny Howard, SiriusXM and KCRW as well as a host of tastemaking DJs including Gorgon City, Diplo, Nora En Pure and more.
Crafted for the dancefloor, Simon’s debut album ‘Universal Language’ gives the audience a taste of the range of musical styles that they can expect to hear Simon play during one of his DJ sets.
“We’re starting to lose the groove in underground dance music. This album is partly about showing people that club music can still be melodic and emotional.” – Simon Doty
‘Universal Language’ features a range of collaborations including American spoken word artist Ursula Rucker, british duo My Friend, singer / songwriter Tailor, UK-based producer and vocalist Artche, british songstress Ruth Royall and legendary American vocalist Roland Clark as well as a remix of JODA’s hit track ‘Closer’ (feat. Robyn Sherwell).
Release date: 28th April 2023
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Follow Anjunadeep Playlists:
• Chill with Anjuna: https://anjunadeep.co/chill.oyd
• Melodic House 2023: https://anjunadeep.co/melodichouse.oyd
• Best of Anjunadeep: https://anjunadeep.co/bestof.oyd
• Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog.oyd
#Anjunadeep #SimonDoty #UniversalLanguage
What Is Music?
Music is a type of art that people use for pleasure, celebration and to express their ideas and feelings. It is an incredibly powerful form of expression that has been around for thousands of years and will continue to affect generations to come.
In music, production is the process of putting musical sounds together in order to create a sound that is pleasant and soothing to the listener. This involves a wide range of tasks including post production, manufacturing, graphic design and marketing.
Throughout history, musical performances have taken different forms in different cultures and socioeconomic milieus. They have been a part of religion, government, and education, ranging from solo concerts in religious institutions to big concerts by popular musicians.
A musician is a person who creates musical compositions and arranges these songs. He or she usually co-writes with other musicians and he/she also deals with the production of the music.
The Arrangement of Music
In order to compose a song, the songwriter must decide what instruments and voices to use to express the idea he or she has in mind for the music. The music must be arranged in a way that supports the melody and conveys depth to the listener.
Arranging is a crucial part of making music, and every decision must be made with care. By listening to music and analyzing the decisions made by the musicians, you will gain a better understanding of how to make the right decisions for your own compositions.