• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/sdttoo.oyd
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/discog.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Following two recent EPs, ‘Hometown EP’ and ‘Living Sound EP’, on Anjunadeep that have amassed just under 1 million streams to date and support from the likes of Pete Tong, Danny Howard, and Ben Malone, Simon Doty now announces his new single ’Tattoo’.
‘Tattoo’ is no exception to the signature sound that has earned the Canadian-based DJ and producer support from tastemaker DJ’s such as Adam Beyer, Adriatique, Gorgon City, and Hot Since 82 to name a few. Combining driving percussion and bass with emotive piano stabs and Ruth Royall’s ethereal vocal hooks, ’Tattoo’ makes for an undeniable summer anthem.
Release Date: 16th August 2022
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
#Anjunadeep #SimonDoty #deephouse
The Relationship Between Music and the Culture We Live In
The global music industry is worth over $50 billion, with recorded music and live music together making up more than 50% of the total. Live music is the largest source of revenue, generating more than half the industry’s total, while recorded music includes digital downloads, physical sales, and synchronization revenues. Despite the drop in live music sales, recorded music sales have reached a high point before the piracy pandemic. The music industry is now adapting streaming services to keep up with the changing consumer landscape. Streaming services now make up almost 50% of recorded music revenue.
Throughout Christian history, music has been recognized as important for human flourishing. Throughout history, no one has argued that it is necessary for human flourishing. Even the ancient Greek philosopher Democritus denied the existence of music, saying that it was merely an added grace. This view of music is still widespread today, but the development of psychological understanding of play has helped to weaken it. In this piece, we will discuss how music is fundamentally related to the world we live in.
In the first half of the twentieth century, the rock music movement emerged as a musical-sociological phenomenon of massive proportions. Within a few decades, numerous postsecondary institutions established programs in popular music. By the early 21st century, musicologists had engaged in studying virtually every major genre of popular music. Historically, a musical-sociological movement had shaped our culture. In today’s world, musicology has expanded into the field of social science.