• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/swlc.oyd
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/discog.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
GRAMMY-nominated producer and songwriter Steven Weston returns to Anjunadeep with his three-track EP ‘Luminous Cloud’.
Steven debuted on Anjunadeep last year with his ‘Alter The Flow EP’ featuring the hit track ‘Like I Used To’ with Låpsley, which has over 3 million streams and support on SiriusXM Chill. This adds to his impressive catalogue including work on Rudimental’s third album ‘Toast to Our Differences’ with artists like Charli XCX, Ladyhawke and Mikki Ekko.
The EP opens with ‘Nimbus’, led by syncopated leads and percussion-driven grooves. ‘You’ and ‘Same Dream’ feature stunning vocals from Taė, who has collaborated with Steven before on tracks like ‘One More Time’ and ‘Everything Is Beautiful’. Steven’s latest demonstrates why he’s been supported by John Digweed, Above & Beyond and Kyau & Albert.
Release Date: 5th April 2023
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
#Anjunadeep #StevenWeston #LuminousCloudEP
What Is Music?
Music is the art of creating sounds and arranging them into an entertaining and pleasing form. It is also a way of expressing emotions and thoughts. It has been around for thousands of years and will continue to affect generations to come.
A music producer’s job is to take a song idea and turn it into an actual musical composition that can be played on a real instrument. The process includes selecting the instruments, recording vocals, and mixing the sound together to create a complete song.
One of the first known uses of music was probably as a form of communication between people, especially during times of war or danger. Music helped people to communicate their feelings, fears, and desires and it is thought that this may have been part of the reason that humans developed language in the first place.
Rhythm, melody, and harmony are the basic components of music. Other major elements include tone, timbre (tone color), and texture.
Pitch and duration are also essential parts of music. These are represented by symbols called notes on a music staff. The higher the pitch, the higher the tone.
Music is a community-based activity that involves several performers and participants, often in a group setting. It can be a fun and rewarding activity for both young and old, and it can help to boost the brain’s release of endorphins that can help to relieve stress, anxiety, and depression.