• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/swlc.oyd
• Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio.oyd
• Anjuna Music Store: https://music.anjunabeats.com/
• Anjuna Merchandise: https://store.anjunabeats.com/
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/gb/join
GRAMMY-nominated producer and songwriter Steven Weston returns to Anjunadeep with his three-track EP ‘Luminous Cloud’.
Steven debuted on Anjunadeep last year with his ‘Alter The Flow EP’ featuring the hit track ‘Like I Used To’ with Låpsley, which has over 3 million streams and support on SiriusXM Chill. This adds to his impressive catalogue including work on Rudimental’s third album ‘Toast to Our Differences’ with artists like Charli XCX, Ladyhawke and Mikki Ekko.
The EP opens with ‘Nimbus’, led by syncopated leads and percussion-driven grooves. ‘You’ and ‘Same Dream’ feature stunning vocals from Taė, who has collaborated with Steven before on tracks like ‘One More Time’ and ‘Everything Is Beautiful’. Steven’s latest demonstrates why he’s been supported by John Digweed, Above & Beyond and Kyau & Albert.
Release date: April 5th 2023
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Follow Anjunadeep Playlists:
• Chill with Anjuna: https://anjunadeep.co/chill.oyd
• Melodic House 2023: https://anjunadeep.co/melodichouse.oyd
• Best of Anjunadeep: https://anjunadeep.co/bestof.oyd
• Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog.oyd
What Is Music?
Music is a form of entertainment that has been part of human civilization for thousands of years. It is an art, a medium for cultural exchange, and a billion-dollar industry encompassing production, distribution, publishing, live concerts, album sales and streaming.
The process of creating music involves various activities, including singing, performing, writing, arranging, editing, recording, producing and improvising. Regardless of the methods used to create music, each piece of work is unique and must be interpreted individually.
There are many interesting facts about music. One of these is that it can make a person feel good, and it is a great way to relax.
Another interesting fact is that music can be a tool to entertain children and adults alike. It can help people learn new things, or even teach them a lesson.
Music has also been shown to be a powerful tool for social cohesion, especially in cultures where it is common to sing and dance. It is believed that music helps to promote peace among different races, religions and ethnic groups by helping them to understand and respect each other.
While there are many questions about what exactly music is, it is an aspect of every culture around the world. It can be defined by its combination of form, harmony, melody, rhythm or other expressive content. It is an integral part of human life and has the potential to affect emotions, attitudes, beliefs and behavior.