• Watch Anjunadeep 13 live from Lake Skadar, Montenegro: https://youtu.be/QM7L27N8-rE
• Buy/Stream Anjunadeep 13: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/deep13.oyd
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/discog.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/signup
Dive into 30 minutes of sunset vibes selected from the Anjunadeep catalogue by our HQ team.
[00:00] TÂCHES – For You (My Love)
[05:44] Lane 8 – Sunlight (Jody Wisternoff Remix)
[09:59] Simon Doty & Ezequiel Arias – Sonoma
[17:13] Fluida – Welcome Home
[20:16] Warung – Sinuous
[25:31] Franky Wah feat. AETHO – Should Have Seen It Coming
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
#Anjunadeep #DJMix #Sunset
What’s New in Music?
The history of music is long and diverse. It has inspired fans, made musicians into rock stars, served as the soundtrack to movies, and triggered cultural revolutions. Over the past half century, music has inspired fans and created movements, from making people dance to triggering congressional investigations. In today’s society, it’s one of the most powerful cultural forces. What’s new in music? Here are some of the latest developments. Let’s have a look.
Punk rock emerged in the late 1970s and exuded a sense of angry rebellion. It originated in New York and drew influence from the underground scene in Great Britain. Various acts, including Patti Smith, The Clash, and Black Flag, helped define the sound. Today, punk music continues to challenge society through a mixture of influences. Throughout history, music has changed and continues to evolve. Here are the four most significant trends in music.
The 1990s were a decade of great success for the music industry. Artists like Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey became hugely successful, and new artists came onto the scene. However, the decade also saw the deaths of many pioneers. Notable acts during the decade included N.W.A. and The Smiths. Other major breakthroughs occurred during the decade, including the music of B.B. King, Tori Amos, XXXTenta Franklin, and Toni Braxton.
Cassette tapes were introduced in the 1970s. They became widely popular and quickly became the foundation of the modern music industry. People began to buy them in droves. This led to the mass creation of personal music libraries, and cassette tapes were inserted into boom boxes and car stereos. Music lovers were able to play a variety of music in their cars and at home, making long car trips more enjoyable. The popularity of the cassette tapes helped make the compact discs the most widely used form of portable music.