• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/sunr.oyd
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/discog.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Scottish producer Tagavaka returns to Anjunadeep for this third standalone EP on the label, ‘Sun Rings’.
The title-track was first premiered by label boss James Grant in January this year in his ‘Bali Sunset Mix’. ‘Sun Rings’ is an inviting and atmospheric deep house track complete with warm piano and Oliver Wickham’s irresistible vocals. Oliver Wickham is a Canadian producer and vocalist who has collaborated with the likes of Simon Doty in the past, and most recently collaborated with Warung on their track ‘Vertigo’. ‘Sun Rings’ is supported by ‘Dulcet’ and ‘Forest’, two equally warm and inviting tracks full of feeling and awash with organic texture.
Since first debuting on Anjunadeep in 2021 on flagship label compilation ‘Anjunadeep 12’, Tagavaka has released two EP’s on the label ‘Extrapolate EP’ and ‘Water EP’ which have accumulated over 1.3M streams across DSPs, as well as remixing esteemed Anjunadeep artists such as Jon Gurd and Steven Weston.
‘Sun Rings EP’ is out September 12th via Anjunadeep.
Release Date: 12th September 2023
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
#Anjunadeep #Tagavaka #SunRingsEP
Music Facts and Facts About Music
Music can be produced through many media, including a live performance, recordings and even the use of digital technology to edit and splice sounds. Some musical styles have a primary focus on performing, while others, such as Jazz and Rock are based more on composition. Music is also considered a form of communication because it can convey ideas and emotions through sound.
Music is also known for its spiritual qualities, and it has the potential to transform society. It can inspire ideals that can resolve animosities between cultures and races, or create a global culture of peace. It can also be used to promote morality by affecting people’s attitudes and beliefs.
The ancient philosopher Plato (428-348/347 bce) saw earthly music as a shadow of the divine and held that it could reveal a measure of truth. He prescribed temperate rhythms and simple melodies so that music would not produce imaginative, exciting and immoral effects on human beings.
These days, musicians and composers work with a variety of musical styles, such as Ambient, Jazz or Blues. They often combine and alter the 8 Elements of Music, which are Dynamics, Form, Harmony, Melody, Rhythm, Texture and Timbre. The resulting combinations and amounts of these elements give music its unique character and flavor.
Some interesting Music facts include that a study revealed that cows who were exposed to slow and relaxing music produced 3 percent more milk than those that didn’t listen to the music. Another surprising Music fact is that Mozart actually beat Beyonce in CD sales in 2016.