• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/ficep
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/gb/join
Debuting on Anjunadeep earlier this year with their three-track EP ‘In Contol’, Argentinian trio Forma showed off a blend of warm vocals and electronic production, gaining praise from DJ Mag Latin America, as well as Eelke Kleijn, Hernan Cattaneo and Jody Wisternoff.
Release date: 22 September 2022
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
The Evolution of Music Technology and Genres
Music technology has evolved tremendously since the first compact disc was released in 1982. In the past 20 years, more than 200 billion CDs have been sold. CD technology does not rely on magnetic tape, but instead uses digital optical recording to embed playable tracks on polycarbonate plastic discs. This allows for much higher-quality stereo sound and marked the end of the tape era. By the 1990s, most people had a CD collection instead of a tape one.
Today, music is played on earbuds, on jukeboxes, on walls of speakers at concerts, and in bars, clubs, and restaurants. Despite the evolution of technology, music has remained a vital part of human culture. It has inspired the masses to dance, enlightened them, and even triggered political upheavals.
The 1980s saw the emergence of heavy metal, which became popular in the United States. Artists like Black Sabbath and Alice Cooper introduced heavy, distorted electric guitar riffs, and the head banging style to the public. This style was popular among the youth, but was a major problem for law enforcement.
Amsterdam hosts the yearly Dekmantel music festival, which attracts 25,000 people over two days. It is held in a huge park, about three times the size of Central Park in New York. The festival is spread over six large stages. This year, the festival will feature some of the most talented international electronic musicians. Headliners include British musician Jon Hopkins, German DJ Helena Hauff, and UK Garage artist DJ EZ. Floating Points and Bicep are also playing during the festival.