• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/tlpm.oyd
• Tinlicker Tour Dates | Buy Tickets: https://www.tinlicker.com/shows.html
• Buy/Stream ‘In Another Lifetime’: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/tlial.oyd
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/gb/join
Dutch duo Tinlicker treat us to another stellar release with ‘Perfect Mistakes’, out Oct 4.
A collection of new and unreleased older tracks, ‘Perfect Mistakes’ features the unheard ‘Perfect Mistake’ and an official release of ‘Voodoo’, their collaboration with German juggernaught Ben Böhmer (previously heard on Anjunadeep 12). Fans may recognise the vocal mix of ‘Soon You’ll Be Gone’ with Thomas Oliver from Tinlicker’s ecstatic performances on their extensive sold out European and North American tour.
‘Perfect Mistakes’ follows Tinlicker’s recent album ‘In Another Lifetime’ and ‘In Another Lifetime (Remixed)’, which have collectively accrued over 23M streams in the past year, and garnered support from the biggest names in dance music including Pete Tong, Diplo, Lane 8, Oliver Heldens, and John Digweed.
Release date: 4th October 2022
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
#Anjunadeep #Tinlicker #PerfectMistakes
Georgia Music Festivals – Genres and Artists
Streaming has become the dominant distribution method in the music industry. According to a BuzzAngle report, 85% of music industry revenues come from streaming. This figure is well above the global average of 38%. While the U.S. may be the fourth largest country in the world, the music market is highly fragmented and largely depends on local culture. As a result, it can be difficult for outsiders to assess U.S. music, while the local genres of each state are distinct and often recognizable.
Georgia has an established music industry that includes thriving venues for music events. The state is home to a diverse array of musical genres and artists and features award-winning artists. A few of the more notable music venues include the historic Fox Theatre and Aaron’s Amphitheatre at Lakewood. The state also hosts signature music festivals and concert series.
To promote a music event, you should engage the local art community. At minimum, allocate half of your festival’s budget to advertising. The traditional means of advertising are billboards and radio, which are great ways to reach a wide audience. You should also use posters and other advertising materials to promote your event. You can also make use of social media to get your festival’s name out to the community. For example, you can create an Instagram ad that links people to your ticket purchasing platform.
Many people in the music industry work for the love of it.