• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/discog.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Russian duo Volen Sentir return to Anjunadeep for their first single release on the label, ‘Mimoraya’.
The duo made their Anjunadeep debut back in 2020 with two lush mixes of Ben Böhmer & Malou’s ‘Lost In Mind’, which collectively gained over 3m streams, and have since gone on to release on Lost & Found, All Day I Dream and Shanti Moscow Radio, amongst others.
Volen Sentir provides two mixes for the single, both utilising traditional Russian vocals. In the original mix, Volen Sentir combine a driving rhythm section with a groovy baseline whereas the alternative mix features deep textures and delicate counter melodies. The duo’s latest showcases their versatile productions that have gained them support from the likes of Eelke Kleijn, Sasha and Sébastien Léger.
Release Date: 8th November
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
#Anjunadeep #VolenSentir #Mimoraya #deephouse #progressivehouse
Facts About Music Genres and Festivals
According to statistics, the most popular music genres in the US are R&B/Hip Hop and pop/rock. Women have also become famous hip hop artists. These music genres tend to be more upbeat and have strong beats. Generally, music should be played at a constant tempo of 120-140 beats per minute. It should also be free from long quiet passages and tempo changes. In a 2022 survey by C.B.S. News, rock was the most popular genre overall but was losing popularity with younger audiences.
While listening to music on music streaming services is increasingly convenient, live performances still provide a unique experience. In addition to enhancing the quality of your experience, live music can also help stimulate local economies. In fact, in 2014, North American corporations spent $1.5 billion on music festival sponsorships. Ticket sales are the single largest source of revenue for these events, but that doesn’t account for merchandise, sponsorships, or food and beverage sales. Coachella alone brought in $704 million in revenue in April 2016 and contributed $106 million to the local economy.
Streaming services have become a valuable source of revenue for many music companies. In less than a decade, these services have increased music sales by many billions of dollars.