• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/wfep.oyd
• Watch Anjunadeep 14 live from Qarraba Bay, Malta: https://youtu.be/gaI7fdfyBHQ
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/discog.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Boston-based duo Warung release their third EP with Anjunadeep ‘Falling EP’. The release follows their recent remix of label-favourite Marsh’s ‘Blue’, featuring Leo Wood, and the premiere of title-track ‘Falling’ on flagship label compilation Anjunadeep 14; one of two Warung tracks featured and cementing three consecutive years of support from James Grant & Jody Wisternoff.
The release combines driving breakbeat track ‘Falling’ with the club-ready ‘Dreamscape’, and rounds off with the duo’s collaboration with Oliver Wickham ‘Vertigo’, which features powerful, swelling synths and Wickham’s own vocals. Oliver Wickham is a Canadian vocalist and producer, who has also been previously championed by James Grant & Jody Wisternoff in label compilations, and collaborated with the likes of Simon Doty on previous Anjunadeep releases.
This addition to Warung’s discography further demonstrates why they’ve been supported by the likes of Gorgon City, Eelke Kleijn and John Digweed, as well as Danny Howard and Pete Tong of BBC Radio 1. ‘Falling EP’ is out July 4 via Anjunadeep.
Release Date: 4th July 2023
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
#Anjunadeep #Warung #FallingEP
Types of Music
Music is one of humanity’s cultural aspects, used to express emotions and statuses. There are many different types of Music, each with its own unique style and genre. Each of these styles focuses on different elements such as rhythm, melody and harmony to create a specific sound.
Producing is the process of taking an artist from raw talent to a finished musical product. The producer oversees all creative and technical aspects of the recording session and is often not a musician themselves. Producers are responsible for finding talent, scouting, proposing projects and ensuring that their record company clients get the music they want to hear.
Music can affect your mood and how you perceive things around you, even if it isn’t being played at the moment. It can also make you happy and sad, depending on the lyrics and melodies, which is why it’s so important to be aware of the way you listen to music.
Rhythm in music is measured by the number of beats per measure. Each beat can be subdivided into two equal parts (duple meter), three equal parts (triple meter) or four equal parts (compound meter). Song with simple meter sound even and straight, while songs with compound subdivision sound ‘swung’.
The color of a note, called the tone or timbre, is influenced by its instrument and the technique of the performer playing it. The tones of a piece are also affected by its tempo, the pace at which the notes are played, or whether they are repeated. Expression, articulation and form are other key elements in a musical composition.