• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/wrtpchep.oyd
• Watch Anjunadeep 13 live from Lake Skadar, Montenegro: https://youtu.be/QM7L27N8-rE
• Buy/Stream Anjunadeep 13: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/deep13.oyd
• Follow Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to the Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/discog.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.ffm.to/radio
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
‘Return To A Place Called Heaven’ is the next EP from Boston-based duo Warung. Making their Anjunadeep debut in 2021 with their remix of Nox Vahn’s thundering hit ‘Brainwasher’, the duo since released their four-track EP ‘Sinuous’ on the label which gained support from Gorgon City, Eelke Kleijn and Nick Warren.
First heard on Anjunadeep 13, ‘Division’ opens the EP leading with cascading synths whilst Warung’s second Anjunadeep 13 feature ‘Return To Place Called Home’ leads with a cinematic down-tempo intro. ‘Luminescence’ features a warm vocal sampler whilst EP closer ‘Want Me Want You’ leads with percussive-laden grooves and a male vocal. Warung’s latest showcases the duo’s chemistry as producers, and follows recent releases on labels including Colorize, W&O Street Records and Yoshitoshi records.
Release Date: 26th May 2022
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
The History of Music and Genres
The art of composing music has been around for as long as humans have been creating sound. Usually the purpose of music composition is beauty, emotional expression, rhythm, melody, harmony, and so on. Music can range from simple folk songs to sophisticated electronic compositions. Its origins and development are multifarious, with its history spanning all periods and styles of civilization. Regardless of the time period, music has always been important for human beings.
The Greeks were the first to explore the nature of music and the nature of sound. Pythagoras, a pupil of Aristotle, was a noted music theorist and laid the foundations for acoustics. Greek musicians discovered that the length of a string corresponded to the pitch. While they did not advance to the mathematical calculation of pitch, they did make an attempt to connect the sounds and motion to form an aural image of the world.
While live concerts and music festivals are growing in popularity, they still rely on the sales of tickets and merchandise. In the United States, music festivals generate over $1.5 billion in revenue, largely due to ticket sales and merchandise. However, with the rise of subscription music services, it has become easier for fans to access free music. This makes live music that much more special. You can even stream a concert for free. This way, you can listen to the entire album or a single track.
In the 1980s, rock and roll gained popularity. It became the primary musical genre, influencing artists such as Tupac Shakur and Snoop Dogg. While traditional rock dominated the music landscape until the mid-1950s, a movement called the punk rock movement took hold in the west coast. The group’s influence can be seen in the bands Tool and the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Another important element of the genre is the inclusion of electronic instruments. These genres have become increasingly popular since the 1980s.