• Buy/Stream: https://anjunadeep.co/wtqc.oyd
• Anjunadeep New Releases: https://anjunadeep.co/newreleases.oyd
• Listen to Anjunadeep Radio 24/7: https://anjunadeep.co/radio.oyd
• Anjuna Music Store: https://music.anjunabeats.com/
• Anjuna Merchandise: https://store.anjunabeats.com/
• Join our newsletter for updates: https://anjunadeep.com/gb/join
• Youtube: http://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/DeepSubcc
• Website: http://www.anjunadeep.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anjunadeep
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anjunadeep
• Spotify: https://Anjunadeep.lnk.to/NewReleasesYo/spotify
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/anjunadeep
• SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep
• Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AboveandBeyond/
• Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/anjuna
• Discord: http://www.discord.gg/anjuna
• Join our newsletter: https://anjunadeep.com/signup/
Follow Anjunadeep Playlists:
• Chill with Anjuna: https://anjunadeep.co/chill.oyd
• Melodic House 2023: https://anjunadeep.co/melodichouse.oyd
• Best of Anjunadeep: https://anjunadeep.co/bestof.oyd
• Anjunadeep Discography: https://anjunadeep.co/discog.oyd
The Mysterious Power of Music
Music is the art of combining vocal or instrumental sounds in accordance with cultural standards for beauty of form and emotional expression. Whether it is the simple folk song or the complex electronic composition, music combines rhythm, melody, and harmony, and is a fundamental activity in all human societies. In modern times, a bewildering profusion of styles, some contemporary, others engendered in past eras, testifies to the faith that musicians have in the power of music to affect the emotions. Psychologists, geriatricians, and advertisers have exploited this power.
One of the fascinating facts about Music is that songs with positive lyrics have a positive impact on people. They make them happier and help them correlate with the hard truths of life. This is because the tempo and melody of these songs help them connect with their feelings. Moreover, this type of music also helps in relaxing patients before and after surgery.
Some of the most famous artists in the genre of Rock music include Bill Hayley and His Comets, who recorded Rock Around the Clock in 1954. They were influenced by R&B singers like Louis Jordan and Big Joe Turner. Another popular artist in this genre is Jerry Lee Lewis, who performed at many musical festivals and concerts.
Those who hold a mystical view of music believe that it echoes the movement of celestial bodies and reflects heavenly harmony. Plato (428-348/347 bce) held this view and prescribed a strict, formulaic system of harmonies. He also believed that individual tones were imbued with various qualities, and that these could be attributed to the listener. Other philosophers, such as the Epicureans and the Stoics, placed more emphasis on sensation than did Plato but still regulated music in the service of ethics.